Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Tumblog for Lolita Tips!

I have been wanting to create a blog like this for quite some time but I haven’t gotten around to it until just now. Basically, this blog will be for Lolita tips of all kinds. There will be tips for Lolitas of all styles, ages, colors, sizes, and shapes. There will be tips for beginner Lolitas as well as tips for more experienced Lolitas with a few Lifestyle Lolita tips thrown in here and there as well.
http://lolita-tips.tumblr.com/

Thanks!

2 comments:

Oberfinanzdirektion said...

I'll be following you there! :)
But one tip for you: pink letters on a mint underground don't look good. And they're hard to read. More contrasts and more blackletter (like in your second tip), please?

Neko Nekogami said...

@Oberfinanzdirektion:
Yeah, I sort of noticed that after I posted them. lol I'll be avoiding that color combo from now on.

Post a Comment