Thursday, December 9, 2010

Grunnies and Forums and Gold, Oh My!

Yes, I'm talking about Gaia Online. For those of you who don't know, Gaia Online is a forum based social networking website that is especially popular with anime fans. I'm assuming it's popular with anime fans because of the adorable anime themed avatars that you can make for yourself.
Well, as you may have noticed if you are a Gaia user, starting with the "Sweet Lace" line, Gaia has been creating more and more items that could be used to make a Lolita avatar. But of course, as in real life, it's not much fun just put put on a full matching coord and call it a day. It's fun to mix and match to create your own style! So for those of you who use Gaia, I have created a few avatars as inspiration when making your Lolita avi!

Sweet Lolita
3ba5313.png

Gothic Lolita

fef9693.png

Classic Lolita

02f4953.png

Hime Lolita

6c00854.png

Kodona

cf88247.png

EGA

b464732.png

Sailor Lolita

72b7746.png

Guro Lolita

e95a272.png


I hope you enjoy these and are able to use them as inspiration!
For anyone interested in adding me as a friend on Gaia my username is Neko Nekogami. Just make sure to tell me in the friend request where you're coming from. (I'm also accepting donations of any items from my wishlist. I'll also take any tokens, tickets, bugs, or inks that you don't want. Just saying!)
See you soon!

2 comments:

DuskRose_Dreaming said...

Those are so cute! I don't know if I'll join myself, but thanks for sharing your example characters! ^^

Noriko-chan said...

Oh, I love Gaia! It has so many loli items.

I'm Inoue Noriko there. Will PM.

Post a Comment