Monday, August 23, 2010

Back to School

With Summer coming to a close and school starting in a week, I've been searching the stores trying to find some cute school supplies. This is my Senior year after all, and I want it to be amazing! Sadly, my school has partial uniforms and a very strict dress code so I'm limited to what I can and can't buy when I'm school shopping. So I make up for not being able to wear cute clothes with having cute accessories, and here's what I've been able to come up with!

My Hello Kitty Binder.

My folders

Harajuku Lovers pencil box

My notebooks

Keep Calm and Have a Cupcake bookmark

Cute Japanese erasers

My adorable mini stapler that I decorated myself.

I was also able to get some cute accessories and amazing shoes for school, so I might post those later.
For all of you going back to school, have fun and good luck!

3 comments:

KittyDragon said...

Cute stuff. I miss shopping for school stuff, enjoy those little things while you can

Jessica said...

ooh such cute stuffs :)

Anonymous said...

Cute Binder Where Can I Get One ? :o <3 :)

Post a Comment