Friday, August 13, 2010

An award? For me? =D Yay!

So, I found out today that Freaky Keen awarded me the "I heart your blog award!" Yay!
Now... I never understood this award before, but after looking at her blog I think I finally figured out how it works! So, if I'm doing this right, that would mean that I have to link to 15 other blogs that I think deserve this award. That's a lot of work! But I'll do it anyway! So here they are! (In no particular order.)

1. Cheap Frills
2. F Yeah Lolita
3. Her Curious Elegance
4. I do Declare
5. Lemon Tree
6. Lolita Charm
7. Quaintrelle Life
8. Sweet and Simple
9. Miss Lumpy
10. Pink Milk Tea
11. La Vida Frills
12. Delicate Diaries
13. Sucrerie Magazine
14. Carousel of Crowns
15. Drop Dead Cute

Look at me using html for the first time all my myself! =D
Well, I guess that's it! Oh! One more thing! Happy Friday the thirteenth!

1 comments:

indigo_tide said...

wow!

I was just going through my web stats and found your suggestion here. Thank you so much for the nomination, although I have no idea how that works.

*puts on her google hat* :3

Post a Comment