Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Princess Project

So, as you may or may not know, I'm a big fan of helping people's self esteem. You may have noticed this from my Operation Beautiful post a while back. Well, I once again come to you with a new cause called the Princess Project.

"The Princess Project promotes self-confidence and individual beauty by providing free prom dresses and accessories to high school girls who cannot otherwise afford them."

I found out about the Princess Project while I was looking for a prom dress for myself for next year. Although I may just go in Lolita, I think the Princess Project is a great cause, and if I do get a regular prom dress I will definitely donate it after the prom.

The Princess Project accepts donations of dresses and accessories as well as money donations. To learn more about the Princess Project and how you can make a donation visit www.princessproject.org.

0 comments:

Post a Comment