Sunday, January 17, 2010

Movie Recomendation: The Lovely Bones

So, I havn't read the book yet, but today I went with my mom and nana to see The Lovely Bones. Now I have to read the book.
It was such a beautiful movie! It was so sad though. I almost cried, but if I did I would get black mascara all over my face!
Hm... this is going to be a short post, I can tell. ^^" I don't really want to tell too much about the movie and ruin it for anyone.
8D I know! I'll copy and paste the IMDB plot!
"Centers on a young girl who has been murdered and watches over her family - and her killer - from heaven. She must weigh her desire for vengeance against her desire for her family to heal."
=3 That pretty much sums it up.
Anyway, as I said, it was a beautiful movie. Whether you have read the book or not I would highly recomend seeing it. (And you may want to bring some tissues.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment