Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dear Lolita, I Miss You

It's been quite a while since I have been able to wear Lolita. My school has uniforms, so I can't wear Lolita in school anymore. Not to mention, I don't have much in the way of a winter Lolita wardrobe anyway. I didn't get anything Lolita for Christmas, although I did just buy a Lolita hat and sweater that won't arrive for about a month. I still have yet to get a job so money is hard to come by. I miss being able to wear Lolita whenever I wanted to. I find myself jealous of all the girls I see online wearing their new Lolita outfits.
It is because of these things that I am making a list. A To Do list if you will. Why am I blogging this you may wonder? Well, I figure that if I share my list with other people, I will feel worse if I don't complete my tasks rather than just keeping to myself about it. Does that make sense?
So, here is my Lolita To Do list:
1. Get a job. Can't get Lolita without money.
2. Lose weight. This is the only way I will ever be able to fit into anything from Mary Magdalene.
3. Pay more attention to brand sites. It will give me more to blog about! lol
That's about it for now. I hope I can complete these tasks soon.
Wish me luck!

4 comments:

sparklewolfie said...

d(^u^)b good luck! I am trying to lose weight too. I gained a couple inches, and just got the first lolita item I ever fell in love with, and now it is a bit tight!! So... motivation time!!

Sparklewolfie said...

and just so you know, the layout is a little bit messed up so when I try to post a comment, the Captcha thing is cut off and I have to use the Tab key to find the space to type in the word, and then Tab until I can find the "post comment" button ;)

Neko Nekogami said...

@Sparklewolfie:
=( I know, it is a little messed up. I dunno why it does that. I didn't come up with the layout. I've been trying to find a better one but I can't really find anything cute that I like. I did find a really cute one but it was all weird and smushed when I tried to use it. =(

Vimax Original Solusi Pria Perkasa said...

This article is very helpful thanks for sharing :)

Post a Comment