Saturday, December 12, 2009

Movie Recomendation: Julie and Julia



Considering the mood I have been in lately, I have quite surprised myself that I'm not blogging about the new Harry Potter DVD that I am obsessed with. (*fangirl sigh* Oh Tom Felton~ My love~) But no. Tonight I am blogging about a very different movie that I have just finished watching with my mother, Julie and Julia.

Julie and Julia was to say the least, adorable. Meryl Streep played a perfect Julia Child and both stories told in the movie were simply amazing! To tell the truth, I didn't think I would get as into the movie as I did, but when Julie got off the phone and they cut to a scene with Julia I started freaking out wanting to know who the special dinner guest was going to be!

This movie was adorable, funny, and charming. It also inspired me to want to improve my blog! It got me thinking about ways to make my blog better and more popular. Of course though, there are far less Lolitas in the world than there are people who cook, so I'm sure I will get alot less readers with a blog about Lolita than Julie did blogging about cooking. But that's enough about me!

If you havn't seen this movie yet, I would highly recomend it! I hope you will love it as much as I did!

0 comments:

Post a Comment