Friday, November 27, 2009

Movie Recomendation- A Christmas Carol

Hello loves~! It's been a little while since I've posted anything so I thought I would make a movie recomendation! Today I recomend to you, A Christmas Carol!
I saw this movie twice, once in 3D and once normally and I loved it both times! I'm sure most of us know the plot, so I won't really get into that.
I would have to say the most amazing part of the movie is the animation! It is so beautiful and the attention to detail is amazing! The best part is probably when you have the birds eye view of the city!
This movie really made me feel like a little kid and I could really feel the magic of Christmas! It also made me want to go donate stuff to charity!
So I say forget about the vampires and aliens (refering to New Moon and Planet 51, both of which I actually did enjoy. =w=)! It's Christmas time so why not enjoy a nice Christmas movie! I think it would be great even if you don't celebrate Christmas because although it has a Christmas atmosphere, the story is much deeper than that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment