Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wedding Bells From The Future

I know I'm only 16 and it is going to quite a while until the day comes, but I was reading volume 5 of the English Gothic and Lolita Bible and it got me thinking about what my wedding would be like. (Volume 5 is the Wedding Issue)



First of all, I love HAKUEI's response to all the questions. My favorite is:

Q: What kind of person would you like to marry?
A: Someone about whom I'd think, "She's the only one who'll really work as a partner for someone as stupid as me!"

XD He's so cute! You know... I really wouldn't mind being that someone. *fangirl* ^^"


So anyway. I decided to get a head start on planning my wedding! =D First of all. The ring. It's from BABY, The Stars Shine Bright and it's just beautiful! I just hope my big meaty fingers would fit! TT.TT

*sigh*

So next would be the clothes. I was thinking something like this! The dress is so pretty and the groom's outfit is awsome! >w< (lol I scanned that myself! XD I was half tempted to edit my face into the picture.)
Hm... now for the location. I know it would probably be expensive, but I would love to have my wedding in a big, beautiful garden with lots of roses! ^^ The reception would probably be at a hotel or something with a really big fancy ball room and it would be a masquerade ball with fancy masks at all the table settings.



For the music, I think I would like mostly classical, but it would be fun to have a little J-Rock thrown in there. XD The bride and groom's first dance would be Far Away by Nickelback and the father daughter dance would be Butterfly Kisses by... I don't know who. ^^"

For food... I'm not sure what we would have. My mom is a vegetarian so she would either have a salad or bring her own food I guess. I kinda like chicken... Hm... I dunno. Maybe something Victorian-ish. ^^ But for the cake, I would really love something Lolita-ish. I remember on EGL someone made a cake based on the Iron Gate print from Moi-meme-Moitie. I wonder if I could get a lilac Sugary Carnival cake? XD

Oh! I almost forgot about the bridesmaids! They would most likely wear Classic Lolita. Something like this would be nice. Now to make sure all my bridesmaids can fit into Japanese sizes. ^^"

Wait... who would I even have as bridesmaids?! TT.TT None of my friends are really girly enough... I guess they would have to wear whatever I wanted them to though. *evil grin*

Hm... I really need more Lolita friends. I want my wedding to be really formal. I want to invite a lot of Lolitas and have them wear their best Lolita. All of the non-lolitas would have to get some really nice formal clothes too. Victorian clothes and ball gowns are good. ^^ lol
What about you? Would you like to be invited? ^^
Oh yeah! I almost forgot another very important thing! The car that takes us to the reception from the wedding!

0 comments:

Post a Comment