Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Searching for the Light



So... I have alot of stuff I want to save up for. At the moment, I really want so save up about $600 for a ball-jointed doll. This one to be exact.

Isn't he just beautiful?! >w<
I originally wanted a pretty little Lolita BJD, but when I saw Ducan I just fell in love! ^^"

I also want more money to spend on Lolita! I have been a Lolita for over a year and still don't have anything from a Japanese brand, while my friend who has only been into it for a few months just got a parasol from BABY, The Stars Shine Bright. Wanna know why? Because she has a job! TT.TT I really want one...

So today I went to the Hershey outlets looking for a job. PacSun was hiring, but it was just for an assistant manager job, which I wouldn't be able to do. So I tried Starbucks. I asked how old you would have to be to work there and they said 18... WHAT?! Why do I have to be 18 to make coffee?! *sigh*

So then I tried Christmas Tree Hill, which actually has alot more than you would expect. It's very cute. ^^ I was so excited when they said the minimum age for working there was 16, but when I asked for an application the lady says "Oh, sorry, the only shift you could work has already been filled." ... You couldn't have told me that in the first place?


So... I'm not at a loss. I guess I'll just have to do a bunch of chores around the house and earn money the old fashioned way... weekly allowance!

*sigh* Plus I need to save up money for Otakon next year... Looks like I'm back to collecting spare change like last year...

0 comments:

Post a Comment